Website Usage Terms and Conditions
If for any reason we are unable to supply due to a stocking issue, we shall advise additional lead time within 24hrs or will issue a full refund.
DELIVERY & COSTS
Delivery is avilable to all UK mainland address, however for deliveries to off shore islands or remote areas please conatact us before placing your order.
For deliveries other than UK mainland and special delivery options including next day delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
For CLEARANCE orders under £500 total invoice value, a vat inclusive delivery charge of £50 to mainland UK will be applied. For CLEARANCE orders over £500, a vat inclusive delivery charge of 10% to mainland UK will be applied to total invoice value (up to a maximum vat inclusive charge of £150).
For RETAIL orders under £500 total invoice value, a vat inclusive delivery charge of £50 to mainland UK will be applied. For RETAIL orders over £500 total invoice value, delivery to mainland UK is free of charge. For RETAIL orders over £2,500 total invoice value, a white gloves service is provided free of charge, which involves assembly and removal of packaging.
Deliveries normally take between two to seven working days and will generally happen between 9am and 6pm. We will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude all bank and statutory holidays.
For curb side deliveries, please assume that the delivery vehicle will be a large lorry with tailgate. If there will be a problem with access or the roads are subject to vehicle weight/width restrictions please inform us at the time of arranging delivery. We will not be responsible for any additional lifting or moving of the goods.
All goods must be checked for any damage before signing for the delivery and by an adult. After this process itis the customer’s responsibility.
Goods will only be left at the delivery address without the customer’s signature if previously requested however in this case we will not accept any liability for short deliveries or claims.
Should delivery be declined at the nominated delivery address we reserve the right to charge for the second delivery.
Arrangements can be made to collect from our warehouse by contacting email@example.com and collections can usually be made between 09.30–1230 and 1330–1630 Monday to Friday, with 48 hours’ notice.
We make every effort to ensure that our goods are delivered in perfect condition. Please inspect your goods immediately on delivery as no claims can be made after the delivery driver has left your premises. If you happen to find a damaged product you must sign for the goods as damaged on delivery. If you refuse to accept a delivery that is found to be undamaged on return to us you will incur a re-delivery charge. Any claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. No liability will be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries or for any other reason.
Returns apply within and up to 14 days of purchase. If the goods are rejected for collection and refund for any reason other than product defects a 10% restocking fee will apply up to a maximum of £150 which will cover the delivery costs incurred.
BACK ORDERS & CANCELLATIONS
If your item or part of your order is not in stock we will back order for you. You will be emailed with the option to cancel your order should you rather not wait.
Should you cancel your order before goods have been dispatched we will refund you the full invoice to your originally charged credit/debit card within three (3) working days.
The term ‘Westminster Teak Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Westminster Teak Limited, Westminster House, Bolton Close, Bellbrook Business Park, Uckfield East Sussex TN22 1QZ.
”If for any reason we are unable to supply due to a stocking issue, we shall advise additional lead time within 24hrs or will issue a full refund”.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.